The economic sciences were introduced at the first Higher School in Sofia when, in 1892, the study of political economy, financial science and statistics began in the Law Department. After the renaming of the Higher School to Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, teaching of business sciences continued at the existing Faculty of Law. In 1951, the Faculty of Economics was separated from the University of Sofia and became a separate Karl Marx Higher Institute of Economics. The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEBA) at Sofia University was restored by a decision of the Academic Council on May 16, 1990.
The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEBA) is one of the leading institutions for teaching and research in the field of Economics and Business in Bulgaria and the Balkan region. In the official rating system for the higher education institutions in Bulgaria, FEBA holds the first place in the study field of “Economics”.
Since 2007, the Faculty of Economics has been teaching disciplines and majors related to Facility Management.
Phone: +359 888 466 450