During the General Members Meeting in Madrid September 30th, a new Board of EuroFM has been appointed. The members of the Board are as follows:
- Chair: Pekka Matvejeff, Development Manager and Senior Lecturer Laurea UAS (Finland)
- Vice chair: Goran Milanov, Chair BGFMA (Bulgaria)/ 2nd term
- Treasurer/Secretary: Scott Newland, Chief Operating Officer at ECS (United Kingdom)/1st term
- RNG Chair: Susanne Balslev Nielsen, Associate Professor at DTU Management Engineering (Denmark)/2nd term
- ENG Chair: Olga van Diermen, Senior lecturer from FM the Hague university (the Netherlands)/ 1st term
- CANG Chair: Mauro Rabolini, Sales and Sourcing Lead SEMED Region at CBRE GWS (Italy)/ 2nd term
Good luck to the new board and to our representative Goran Milanov, Vice Chair of EuroFM for a second term.